Line 2 is Basic Car information
This line is a continuation of major componets installed on the car.
- E22 = 198 cid 1 barrel 6 Cylinder 125hp
- E24 = 225 cid 1 barrel 6 Cylinder 145hp
- E25 = 225 cid 1 barrel 6 Cylinder H.D. 145hp
- E44 = 318 cid 2 barrel V8 230hp
- E55 = 275 hp, 340 4-bbl
- 290 hp, 340 3x2 bbl
- E65 = 300 hp, 383 4-bbl
- E74 = 425 hp, 426 8-bbl
- E85 = 350 hp, 440 4-bbl
- E86 = 370 hp, 440 4-bbl
- E87 = 385 hp, 440 6-bbl
- E91 = Police Engine
- D13 = 3-speed floor shift Manual Ttransmission
- D21 = A-833, 4-speed Manual Transmission
- D31 = A-904 3-Speed Auto Transmission
- D32 = A-727, 3-speed Automatic Transmission Heavy Duty
- D34 = Light Duty Automatic Transmission
- D36 = A-727 3-Speed Automatic Transmission
- D49 = Special Order Transmission
This was for a heavy-duty clutch ordered on a 6 cylinder or a 318-ci V8. The Code would be a
1 in the box. All HP motors came with a heavy-duty clutch, so no number would be printed.
- D41 = Clutch H.D. 9 1/2" Diameter
2 digits for the axle code.
- D51 = 2.76:1 Rear Axle Ratio
- D53 = 3.23:1 Rear Axle Ratio
- D56 = 3.45:1 Rear Axle Ratio Dana 60
3.55:1 Axel Ratio
- D57 = 3.91:1 Rear Axel Ratio
- D58 = 4.10:1 Rear Axle Ratio Dana 60
- D59 = 4.56:1 Axel Ratio Dana 60 (dealer installed)
- D69 = Special Order Rear Axle
- SG Sure Grip:
The last number of the sales code D91.
- T-U-W Tires:
The sales code for tires. It will always start with a T, U or W.
- T35 = F78x14" Bias Belted BSW
- T45 = G78x14" Bias Belted BSW
- T55 = H78x14" Bias Belted BSW
- T86 = F70x14" Bias Belted WSW
- T87 = F70x14" Bias Belted RWL
- T93 = G70x14" Bias Belted RWL
- U86 = G60x15" Bias Belted RWL
The sales code for spair tire.
- W07 = Delete Spair
- W08 = Regular Spair used for Convertible
- W09 = Compact Spair
- W MISC CODE:
The sales code for Additional tire/wheel options.
The sales code for Space Saver spair tire W34.
- Trim Code:
The sales code for Interior.
- D6B5 = Deluxe, Buckets, Medium Blue
- UDF Upper Door Frame:
This is the color of the doorframe inside the car that is not covered by door panel.
- GB7 = Dark Blue Metallic
- Paint Style:
Three digit code.
- V01 = Single Tone Paint
- V02 = Two Tone Paint
- V08 = Paint, Trim, and Vinyl Roof Edit Waiver
- V09 = Paint Special Order
- Body Paint Style:
Three digit code for Body color.
- GW3 = Bright White
- Roof Paint Style Top:
Three digit code for Roof color or Vinyl top.
- GW3 = Bright White
A single digit will go in the box to complete the code.
- V21 = Performance Hood Treatment
- V22 = Delete Sport Hood Treatment
- V24 = Performance Hood Treatment w/CID
- Y MISC:
A three digit code for additional Y Codes.
- Y91 = Show Car Finish A / Less Gas
- Y93 = Show Car Finish B / Less Gas